The Financial Planning Process
Financial planning is a personal issue. E. Todd Fowler helps you develope a written plan. The financial planning process methods and objectives.
- If you do not know where you are going how will you get there? We begin by helping you set your goals and objectives to have a foundation for your financial plan.
- We gather data. Taking inventory of your financial situation will give you an understanding of your strengths and weakness and help establish the basis for your financial plan.
- Clarify your financial situation and identify any problem areas and opportunities.
- Develop and review a written financial plan.
- Review recommendations and implement your financial plan. This may include contacts with other professionals such as attorneys and accountants.
- We help you monitor your financial plan scheduling a regular review appointment.